Friday, July 3, 2009 !
runaway, 7/03/2009 05:01:00 PM
Chinese 3 - 2 Malay. Soccer game we had during PE. full field. Zhen Feng and i scored. lol i scored twice! If im not wrong, Nizam score both for malays. Cool we won!
I just came across a news article, somehow, that a grown man working in a high class shop which im not going to state, dared, quarrelled and scolded a 5 year old for accidentally stepping on his shoe. He even mention his shoe worth $1.2k. I wondered about it
Who cares how much your shoe cost anyway? Its a kid which dont even know a simple vulgarity which stepped on your foot, accidentally. Instead of ignoring, and asking the kid if he was alright " cause kids tend to fall when they step on anything", he somewhat scolded him, and even called down his gang. The matter got so fired up, the guards called the police. He even boasted that his belt cost $700. The thing is, who cares? He stepped on ur shoe, you mention about how much ur belt cost too. I mean, comon, is a kid who step on ur shoe. The mom apologised, and u went on challenging them into a fight and even called ur gang down. What low class attitude working in a high class shop.
The mom was called up by the company for meetup but she declined. they even offered her vouchers. Her kid is currently receiving treatment in IMH, due to the trauma he had suffered because of an immature grown man who refuse to back down for a small kid. I wonder how that guy got his job too. Downright behavior. I hope no tourist were anywher close to that area, if not it will give our country a bad name.