<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4199153459588877511?origin\x3dhttp://shermannnn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, May 17, 2009 !

runaway, 5/17/2009 02:52:00 PM

So restless at night

I still dreamt of you.

Wondering and wishing …

do dreams still come true?


Still feeling your hands

so gentle and smooth.

To be feeling your hands again

is where I belong.


If my dream came true,

the sun would again shine.


The way I felt

when right by your side.

The sense of completion

The sense of pride


If it comes true,

then my heart

will no longer feel so blue.

All my waking and sleeping hours

revolve around you.


Morning calls for the last 2 days

hearing your voice, my beautiful mood stays



<
• Hopefuls


• Oneshot

"
ShoutMix chat widget




• Runaway

Aijing
Sharon
Jeraldine
Yanhong
Rachel
Yixiang
Alson
---
Click on the links below for my past post :)
May 2009June 2009July 2009August 2009September 2009November 2009December 2009March 2010